Join Mayor Bottoms and panelists in a conversation about equity and how Atlanta can be a City for all.
Our second Quarterly Briefing of 2018 will kick off with a brief introduction of the Atlanta BeltLine project followed by project updates and a facilitated panel discussion focused on equity.
Featured panelists include:
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms | Mayor, City of Atlanta
- Brian McGowan | President & CEO, Atlanta BeltLine, Inc.
- Brandon Riddick-Seals | Interim CEO, Atlanta Housing
- Tim Keane | Commissioner of Planning, City of Atlanta
- Odetta MacLeish-White | Managing Director, Transformation Alliance
- Nonet Sykes | Chief Equity & Inclusion Officer, Atlanta BeltLine, Inc.