It is time again for the Grant Park Parents Network annual yard sale! Our format will be changing a bit for this year so please review the following information:
- Register and pay $15 (plus small processing fee). Use Eventbrite link in event page. (Proceeds from the registration fees go towards helping GPPN pay for the cost to host our events and keep them free or affordable for neighborhood families.)
- GPPN will create an electronic map with all of the participating houses. (Map will include Grant Park, Ormewood Park, Boulevard Heights, Peoplestown, and Summerhill)
- The sale will be advertised within all GPPN community groups, in local neighborhood groups, in local yard sale groups, and in our monthly GPPN scoop.
- You will be able to post photos of items that will be available for sale in the GPPN yard sale event page. (Posts will need to include the address and will be approved if the address location has been registered.)
- GPPN will provide a yard sale sign the day before and will pick up following the sale.
- You will host the sale at your home and keep all the money you make!
A few things that are different from last year include a price decrease in the registration fee, GPPN will not be scheduling a donation for pick up of unsold items, and no hard copies of the maps will be distributed by GPPN (only an electronic map will be created).
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.