SAND July 9, 2015 Meeting Agenda
Welcome – Welcome new residents and guests! Be sure to renew your membership for 2015.
Trolleys for Sale – Cost is $25.00 for DIY trolleys, $50 for decorated trolley
Voting Eligibility – You are eligible to vote at this meeting if you have either (1) paid dues of $10 dues prior to this meeting or (2) this is your third meeting in the past 12 months.
City/State/School/Other Elected Officials
LAND USE AND ZONING
LU&Z – 1103 Custer Avenue SE – SD-15-011 – Subdivision request.
- Transportation Infrastructure Bond
- Moreland & Glenwood Interchange Alignment
- Prison Farm
- New SAND website is now accepting donations!
- Amazon Smile: Shop on Amazon? Use the URL www.smile.amazon.com and select South Atlantans for Neighborhood Development Inc. as your charitable organization. The Amazon Smile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible items to SAND.
- Kroger Community Rewards: Register your Kroger Plus Card online at www.kroger.com by logging into your account and adding SAND as your Community Rewards organization. Use organization number 76805, select SAND and then click on enroll to complete your enrollment. New enrollment started August 1st for the 2014-2015 program year (September 1st, 2014 through August 31st, 2015).
- New website is online at www.sandatlanta.org
- Take photos: #IHEARTSANDATL on instagram
- Turner Field Community Benefits Coalition – Vote on SAND’s participation.
- SAND & Glenwood Park Movie Night – Tentatively scheduled for Saturday, October 17th.
- Dance 411 Foundation Events – Kids Summer Dance & Acting Camp, www.KidsDance411.com, June 1st – August 8th
- Porch Press – Neighborhood newspaper, available to all residents. If you are not receiving the paper, call 404-373-3130 to add your address to the mailing list.
APPROVAL OF JULY MEETING MINUTES